|My running pose during my 2nd Runcation in SG.... Sigh!|
|Cool light blue Finisher Tee... Very tempting indeed! =D|
|We stayed here during our stay in SG... Super comfy and awesome friendly running makcik! =D|
|Welcome to Singapore!!! Martylarrr pose2 jakun bagai rusa masuk Kota Singa...|
|Splendid stunning Sultan Mosque in the background... Felt like I was at the Sultan`s Palace in Aladdin... =D|
|Just doing a favor for my running friend aka disciple katanya, Taufik... Nice goodie gym bag.. Jelezz cheq!|
|Me and the famous Zam Zam Singapore Murtabak... It`s huge and yummilicious... Must try one ok!|
|Had scrumptious lunch in Little India, super yummeh Tandoori Chicken Briyani.... =P|
Collected my racekit with gusto, nice running bib number... `82 babies sgt
|Dalam kalut ribut tuh sempat lagik amik gambar... Muka2 baru bangun tdoq sangat... Hehee|
|Must give a strong cheerful face no matter how long will it take me to finish this run... =D|
|I ran for a good cause, to spread the words from MISSION FOR MISSING CHILDREN... =)|
|Just look at that HM route... Pretty daunting indeed... I would never choose to run in this route ever... =(|
|Almost at the finishing line, with Marina Bay Sands as the background...|
(1) The running vest, finisher tee and finisher medal are awesomely nice and worth the fees. Catchy indeed!
(2) Love the tagline, "Unleash the you you never knew!"
(3) Racekit collection was easy peasy, done pretty fast and convenient too
(4) Plenty of Water Stations along the route, almost every 2km, providing lots of Pocari Sweat and drinking water, bananas and energy gel. I really love the
(5) Traffic control was ok with many crew manning the junction and streets
(1) The route in the park was pitch black. I could barely see the pavement and it was very dangerous. There was no source of light or blinkers at least.
(2) Two congestion moments when all the runners had to go through the bottleneck section due to the construction works near the route. When we have to walk slowly, our pace will decrease significantly and time will be wasted too.. hehe..
(3) Some parts of the pavement were in a bad condition. Runners might trip and stumble. The jogging pavement along Geylang and Kallang River was too narrow to accommodate the large number of runners.
(4) Running in this part of Singapore is damn boring. Not many stunning landmark and tourist attraction spots to see, unlike Sundown Marathon`s route. Should have study the route 1st before decide for my future running event.
After the race, it`s a must for us runners to take photo like crazy, flaunting the finisher medal and finisher tee, nonetheless. Hahaha... Because it was worth running here for. Then, we just walked ourselves home and stopped by for a self rewarding recovery drink at the Starbucks. Awesome!
|Me with my finisher medal.. Luv the Singapore Flyer at the back|
|Me and my running accomplice, Rashid... Congratz for your Sub 2hour PB (1.57 to be exact)|
|Funtastic Four Runnin Friends, Me (The Thing), Azim (Mr. Fantastic), Faiez (Invisible Woman) & Rashid (Human Torch) LMAO...|
|My finisher medal must pose at the Finishing Arch... Priceless... Hahaha!!!|
|Its time for celebration and self rewarding at The Starbucks Cafe... =D|
|It`s goofying time bebeh... Boys will always be boys... LOL!|
|Funtastic Four Camwhoring moment at the Merlion Park... Yeah!|
|Savouring the mesmerizing Marina Bay Sands view from Merlion Park... =D|
|Feeling2 GLAMorous at Istana Kampong Gelam... LOL...|
|Sempat lagik pose2 di depan Universal Studio Singapore tapi xsempat masuk, Sob2... T..T|